Saturday, December 13, 2014

Back on Etsy!


Now that my 2014 art shows are behind me I'm back to posting items for sale on Etsy. Just click on the Etsy jewelry grouping in the top of the right hand column and it will take you to my store. It is also available through my Facebook Page. I am slowly making changes to my Blog. In the meantime, any item not on Etsy may still be purchased by contacting me directly at scsuber@hotmail.com with any major credit cards or PayPal. 



Tomorrow we are on our way to the Western Caribbean. Follow my captain and I on our travel Blog as we sail away once more. I am working on some Bridal designs and will post them after our return.


It's hard to believe that 2014 is just about over and 2015 is around the corner! Remember the Y2K fear as we reached the year 2000? There have been a lot of amazing changes in the world of technology while too many old world crafts are on the edge of extinction. I feel so blessed to be a part of the renaissance of fine embroidery and bead embroidery with such talented artists as Anneta Valious, Miriam Shimon, Dori Csengeri, and so many more from around the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment