Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Miriam Shimon ~ Cielo Design

It is with great pleasure that I am able to introduce to you a very talented and prolific jewelry designer. As a fellow artist I found her bead art and color combinations to be impeccable. 


"My name is Miriam Shimon and I'm a bead artist originally from Denmark, but living in Israel for the last many years. I've always been creative and involved with art but beads and jewelry took my fancy eight years ago and this is my main occupation today - mainly teaching the many wonderful ways to create colorful art with glass beads, soutache, crystals, silver and gold."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Miriam's work has been featured in numerous magazines around the world and her work has won several awards. Her number one love is creating unique one of a kind pieces, each individually crafted and with its own soul.
    


Many thanks to Miriam for allowing me to share her story.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment