Saturday, October 15, 2016

Meet 3 Of My Lovely Clients

  

"Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings.  The design is unique,  the colors are gorgeous and they are so light." Kathy Hankins 
(both bracelets also by Suzanne)

  

"I'm a woman...therefore I LOVE jewelry!....haved lived in this area for 15 years & there are soooo many amazing jewelry artists locally that tempt me......BUT have to say Suzanne Suber's amazing art pieces  just stand out in the crowd, have never seen such quality & unique creations.  I was double-wowed & had a hard time just choosing one to purchase & SURE I will be back to add to my collection.  I've already gotten more compliments on this particular piece than anything I've purchased in the past!" Elaine Lefebvre

  

Valoie G. Sizemore wearing "Ravel" necklace with matching tasseled earrings. 
One of the sweetest ladies I've come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment